Marijuana For Chronic Pain In Canada Should This Man Be Convicted Of Drug Trafficking?

Should this man be convicted of drug trafficking? - marijuana for chronic pain in canada

Winnipeg - A cross of medical marijuana with multiple sclerosis, says he is likely to die in prison Winnipeg jury has been guilty of selling marijuana to customers across Canada who suffer from chronic pain or terminal illness found. "I am ashamed as a Canadian," Grant said Krieger, 53, on Wednesday after a jury found him guilty of trafficking.

The Calgary resident said the verdict shows how the country cares for the sick and dying and represents a missed opportunity to make a statement. "You have the ability to change the law was," he said. "It is a crime without a victim condemns me. Now they are going to kill me if I put in jail." Warrior, he was breaking the law, but tries to be acquitted on sympathetic grounds.

Krieger - who runs the Grant W. Krieger Cannabis Research Foundation of Canada - had finished with progressive MS since 1978 and says his only relief comes from smoking and intake of cannabis. He is selling pot to dozens of people across Canada, but has insisted he is a big difference between him and a garden variety drug dealer.

Krieger said his many customers suffer from chronic pain, illness and improve incurable disease and not even to him, to their quality of life. Krieger testified in his defense earlier this week about how the disease had led up to the point of suicide attempts before the start of the use of marijuana. "Without them I would not be here today before you," he told jurors. "I'm in a wheelchair or dead right.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/ ...

10 comments:

Obama Bin Laden said...

This man is a hero in Canada and we hope that God bless these people. It is supporting a true fighter for the movement of marijuana and enthusiasm. This man should be released from prison! It should never convicted in the first place. Legalization Marijauna!

hilo4nof... said...

People from other countries have borne no rights at birth than those in the United States. It is about the crown, and can do whatever they want. Perhaps Canada needs a revolutionary war.

Bowen said...

The law applies to everyone. If not, there would be no significance for the rule of law. He broke the law, he admitted, and he must now pay for it.

flatfoot... said...

Yes, he violated the law, and they keep these things for themselves.

vikings1... said...

If you break the law must bear the consequences. Otherwise, we are a lawless society.

grump56 said...

He repeatedly broke the law. Very bad, very sad.

blibityb... said...

It is a drug dealer. Although I am for the man, I'm sorry, the law is the law. Most people use illegal drugs kill, to pain. You know how many cracks that drug, because they are abused, it mentally, physically or sexually allow parents head? They can not cope, so they escape from drugs, that is, we should all take the leap dealer? Until the law was changed, you must obey. It is a great book called crime and punishment, are these people who think they are above the law and its implications. You should read it.

blibityb... said...

It is a drug dealer. Although I am for the man, I'm sorry, the law is the law. Most people use illegal drugs kill, to pain. You know how many cracks that drug, because they are abused, it mentally, physically or sexually allow parents head? They can not cope, so they escape from drugs, that is, we should all take the leap dealer? Until the law was changed, you must obey. It is a great book called crime and punishment, are these people who think they are above the law and its implications. You should read it.

Islam Delenda Est said...

Not for an individual to decide whether a law is valid. This decision is left to legislators and courts.

If a person is a law is unjust and decided through civil disobedience, and that's good to protest, but part of civil disobedience is for the companies that impose the sanctions are in violation of this law. Look in the era of civil rights. Martin Luther King knew he would be arrested for violating the law. He never complains and says: "I have released from custody because it is an unjust law." He said: "This law needs to be changed, but for now, that is the law, and I pay the price for his injuries."

buzzb81 said...

Should it be? Under the law, yes, and when a pardon granted to such people, would be hell of a lot worse.

I do not think that is? It all depends on whether it would help me, I turned the past and the need'.... Of course, not cool, I think, is much better than Toking allowed to drink. I walk into a bar, right now, and served until 2 clock I legally the point where can not run can reach, walk, can not see, can not achieve this new .... But is can not legally sit on my couch, burn, and enjoy my free time? I was so drunk before with my family and friends violent ... (no, I'm not Alchy I) my crazy college nights, I've never been more intense than when I'm stoned. It's never made sense to me, but this man has done something on a general level. If allowed to go to smuggle an illegal substance, then what about traffickers of heroin and cocaine. In Baltimore, where I live, we have to have more people exposed to passive smokingDrugs is bad.

Post a Comment