Autism Schools How Are The Autism Services In Oklahoma City Schools And/or Surrounding Areas?

How Are The Autism Services In Oklahoma City Schools and/or surrounding areas? - autism schools

We have an 8-year-old son with autism high. We are to Oklahoma May We prefer the Shawnee, Oklahoma City are not willing to live, that somewhere in the neighborhood, if they are good services. Can you tell me where the best performance in this area is autism? The best schools for autism?
We want as much information as possible. We now live in Texas and our son gets a very good service and want to know what we are doing.

Thank you very much

1 comments:

merryfim said...

They do not know about the services in Oklahoma. You may contact the local chapter of Autism in Oklahoma, Oklahoma. Their website is here http://www.asofok.org. I'm sure someone can give good information.

I live in Mustang / Yukon area and am not sure about the services in Mustang schools, but most people move to Mustang, because of declining school and my 2-door neighbor has a child with special needs attending schools in the system the Mustang, I think her daughter is autistic.

If you find that this is looking for a good place for me to sell my house, because growing my family situation and with a lot of what I'm going in 45 days and can be empty. You can see my house in www.2108dogwood.com and if you like what you have, you can also contact the school or to see call 405-376-2461 Beel http://www.mustangps.org/ specialeducation.html Debbie is or who is the director. We hope to help them more ... Dustin Merryfield contact me at: merryfim@msn.com

Post a Comment