Yellow Oozing Laser I Have Many Red Marks Left Over From Acne,what Should I Do? Please Be A Kind Soul And Help A Hunk In Distress?

I have many red marks left over from acne,what should i do? Please be a kind soul and help a hunk in distress? - yellow oozing laser

ok thnx for the coming

I have many red spots on the cheeks and are uncomfortable, especially on the left cheek ... There are four large red patches on red (left over grains could produce large mud and blood (sorry to be too descriptive) ... and many other small all over my face ... he n He had not even three colors on my face .. .
red (pimples), yellow (pus) and black (with bacteria-infested grain ?)... sad ...

its been 3 months and I am concerned with the use of vitamin C and anti-spot cream, but do not disappear ...

Acne and social problems, I was trying with my friends, despite that look normal in front of them ... Unfortunately, acne also allowed me to break with my girlfriend (beaten my face acne ay Good Lookin (the slight acneDuring my youth, it was the worst I had) ...

What should I do? I'm going for laser surgery to remove or what they ... I am very depressed about this, so I always try to return directly to your home

5 comments:

Ms Medieval said...

ok, 1st Part, not tighten the trace / mark will remain forever. 2, too many fatty foods (chips, fries, mayonnaise, eating chocolate). 3, 2 U should be a dermatologist, go to a friend of mine had a very bad acne, and do not help in advance, a dermatologist prescribed a cream that was specific to the type of acne I had. Creams, the prescribed use werent, 4 of them were in Case UR, opposite results have. In the end, still seem to go through or over 20 years of the Uruguay Round. Do not be too much about this, it will happen.

.Vibrant1. (Go Pack! 11-5) said...

Throw on some makeup, do a lot of people nowadays.

Gabriell... said...

Pro Activ Skin Care Works!

NONAME said...

Yes, you go to a dermatologist, as I will in a few days, not much luck kisses ♥ ♥

La Lulu said...

Go to your dermatologist and discuss with him / her. I had never had acne during puberty, but a few episodes and adult acne bad. A dermatologist was good! YAY!

lulu

Post a Comment