Addys Msn Gay A Bi Friend Has A Crush On My Straight Best Friend?

A bi friend has a crush on my straight best friend? - addys msn gay

Recently, I met my best friend (s) from another friend, and I `m in another country, we see many things and" good friends now.
I visited the house some time ago and met the new type (A), which is really a good guy, and they exchanged Addys on MSN and talk a lot now.
As I said yesterday (A), was that I "m gay, I also said that the" bi then said he had) an eye on (S, I played dumb and asked, "What do u mean" everything he said, "do u really think I need new friends?"
(S) told me 5 years ago, that `s bi but he hated, so year after year, I wish you` d say the boys, at least until now, he, he has the right "100% know that I sure gay and you have the feeling that (A) bi.
I am sure that (doesn S) `t want a same sex relationship, and I think that (A) the uses, I mean the whole time (S) told me as a friend (A) and all but now I'm not satisfied with (A) and I `m afraid it might hurt at the end) (S or even to force him to something because it is done almost exclusively sexually attracted to (S)
u should know that myself and (S) 17 and (A) is 20, and oh i `m not the U.S. .. Is:)
I say) to (S?
and U should know that) (S and I are like brothers, and we tell each other all (so far), so be careful with eacother and so on, what do u think?

thnx and sorry for talking so much
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment